Shop & Win
Terms & Conditions
- By participating in the Okavango Crossing Shop & Win Competition, participants agree to the terms and conditions set out below. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify a participant who does not comply with any of the terms and conditions of the competition.
- Participants must be a South African citizen or permanent resident with a valid South African photo identification document and must be over the age of 18 years to qualify for entry.
- How to enter: Spend R250 or more at any store in Okavango Crossing. Drop the till slip with clear contact details in any of the entry boxes from 1 - 31 October. The competition closes on 31 October 2023 at 23:00.
- One till slip = One entry. Till slips may not be accumulated to reach the minimum entry and a till slip may only be used once. No photocopies are allowed.
- Shoppers may enter as many times as they like, as long as they have a valid till slip.
- Prize: R5 000 in Okavango Crossing grocery vouchers.
- Prize: R5 000 in Okavango Crossing restaurant vouchers.
- Vouchers as per the discretion of Okavango Crossing and will be from stores at Okavango Crossing.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions including, but not limited to the limited number of staff, the unexpected closure of stores, and the implementation of a higher alert level lockdown, the prize may take between 10 – 15 days to secure.
- The promoter of the Competition reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value for any reason whatsoever.
- The prize is only redeemable at Okavango Crossing stores.
- It remains the winner’s responsibility to collect the prize.
- In order to collect the prize, the winner must present a valid South African photo identification document.
- The prize must be redeemed as per the individual restaurant stores’ terms and conditions.
- The prize winner will be randomly selected by an approved method and announced before or on 13 November 2023. The winner will be announced on the Okavango Crossing Facebook page and will be contacted via the contact telephone number on the entry till slip.
- The winner will be contacted telephonically during office hours and should the winner not be reached by 17 NovemberOC 2023 the prizes will be forfeited and awarded to the second runner-up.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All risk and liability pertaining to any prize pass to the winner on signing over and receipt thereof.
- By entering this competition, the entrant indemnifies the Landlord and its agents against any claims based on defective products or services awarded as the prize and the winner further agrees to enforce any rights against the retailer, distributor, importer, or producer of such product or against the service provider of the service.
- By entering this competition, the entrant indemnifies Okavango Crossing and its agents against any claims based on defective products or services awarded as the prize and the winner further agrees to enforce any rights against the retailer, distributor, importer or producer of such product or against the service provider of the service.
- Okavango Crossing reserves the right to terminate the Competition with immediate effect before the end of the Competition Period at any time, if deemed necessary in its sole discretion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. No Participant will have any claim against Okavango Crossing for such a termination.
- Okavango Crossing shall not be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating in the Competition.
- Participation in the Competition constitutes automatic acceptance of the T’s and C’s contained herein and the Participant agrees to abide by the T’s and C’s.
- Winners may not win any Mall Competition more than once in a 30-day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 30 days will be disqualified from any such Competition and another winner will be drawn.
- All Winners in respect of the Competition may be requested to be photographed so that their photographs may be used for future promotional purposes in relation to the mall. Promoting platforms will include the mall’s Facebook page, website page, and shopping centre retail industry publications. No fees will be payable in this regard. The Winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images.
- Okavango Crossing does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or implicit, that the Participant’s participation in this Competition will necessarily result in the Participant winning a prize or that the aforesaid Prizes will meet the Participant’s unique requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- To the extent permissible in law, Okavango Crossing is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, loss, or damages of whatsoever nature, howsoever arising, as a result of the Participant’s participation in this Competition, unless Okavango Crossing acted fraudulently or with gross negligence.
- Participants are obliged to comply with all applicable laws, including those laws protecting the intellectual property rights of other parties.
- These T’s and C’s will be construed, interpreted, and enforced in terms of South African law.
- Okavango Crossing will make a final and binding decision in respect of all matters relating to the results, qualifiers, and disputes relating to the Competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If considered necessary, Okavango Crossing reserves the right to amend the T’s and C’s by providing reasonable prior notice.